Monday, January 26, 2015

Jason Derulo Amped To Be A SYTYCD Judge Next Season!



Is Jason Derulo amped to be a new So You Think You Can Dance judge? You better believe it!


The singer told Ryan Seacrest Monday that “It’s exciting.  I’m such a big lover of dance. I had a passion for dance since I was four-years-old. I can’t remember which I started doing first, whether it was dance or singing.”

“I’m excited. We see some of the best dancers in the world in this show so I couldn’t be more amped.”

The new season will feature a “stage vs. street” format and the “Talk Dirty” singer notes “So it’s going to be revamped and it’s going to have a new face.”
“It’s almost like a face lift to something that’s already amazing. It’s just going to be a little different.”

Derulo joins new addition Paula Abdul to the judges panel alongside longtime judge and show creator Nigel Lythgoe for the show’s 12th season. Longtime judge Mary Muphy will not be returning to the Fox show.

No comments:

Post a Comment