Thursday, February 19, 2015

Deelishis Reveals 'Love & Hip Hop' Cast Member Shay Johnson Did NOT Wanted Her On ‘Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta’


Chandra Davis aka London Charles and Deelishis
The hit drama filled reality show 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' is returning another season! Rumors have been flying and everyone is hyped for new cast and new drama. 

We all remember the infamous Chandra Davis, aka London Charles and Deelishis, is an American model, and was a reality show contestant. She is best known as the winner of VH1's hit reality TV show Flavor of Love 2. After FOL, Davis announced she is currently not dating Flav, via a VH1 special, Where Are They Now: Reality Stars.


According to VH1Gossip.com:  Exclusive interview with VH1 she admitted she was going to be on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.
“They called me to do a bit part on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and I don’t think she was too happy with that. She kind of expressed that. She wanted to be the only one from Flavor of Love to crossover into the Love & Hip Hop franchise and so when she found out that I was going to possible take advantage of that opportunity, I think that rubbed her the wrong way and we haven’t spoken since then. I made a few attempts initially but those attempts went unnoticed so we kind of separated.”

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Beats to rap to

    ReplyDelete